About Me

My photo
Things don’t have to be extraordinary to be beautiful. Even the ordinary can be beautiful. ― Wicker Park

Friday, September 26, 2014

Normal Stuff...

I'm back y'all!!  So - a few days ago I got to meet this really awesome girl - Meredith Johnson, but really everyone calls her MJ.  She lives in Lexington has a house director for a sorority house.  She used to be the house mom for the Phi Mu girls - so now she is an advisor and we work together with Rho Iota!  MJ is probably one of the funniest people I've met.  Did I mention she is also from LONDON?  (Kentucky - but still pretty cool... I hear cool people are from London).  She and I have just really hit it off.  We are able to do some pretty neat things.

As you all may know - one of my favorite past times is working out and being outdoors.  So I love taking my bike around Lexington.  MJ is a great biking partner.  She and I went biking just the other day together...



Okay ... maybe I forgot my bike and had to catch a ride with her.  But still it was so fun.

Also - MJ and I discovered that we both have this love for singing in the car.  I heard this song a few months ago by Paramore.  I just can't help myself... whenever the song comes on I just have to belt out the part about crying to your mama.  It's.... cathartic.  Try it... you just can't help yourself!  MJ, Jesse and I were out for a little drive and the song happened to come on and well... we had to sing.


1 comment: