About Me

My photo
Things don’t have to be extraordinary to be beautiful. Even the ordinary can be beautiful. ― Wicker Park

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Helllllo Fall fun!

Hello all! I know I've been posting a lot, but I've just been having so much fun in Lexington. I can't keep up! The other day, I was hanging out with Wellis (that's her nickname if I haven't mentioned) and we decided we were going to prank Rebecca. I was hiding in her trunk and Becca was supposed to come open the trunk. It didn't really work when Becca wasn't home! Hahaha. Oh well. We at least got a good picture of it.

I also got to meet Welly's parents. We totally hit it off! Frellis and Lellis (as I like to call them) were super nice and we watched some TV together. They also took me and Wellis out for dinner. It was delicious! I also got some cooking lessons from Frellis.  His dad was a cook in the army so he knows how to make tons of good meals!

I have a bunch of things planned the rest of the week so stay tuned!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Ginny got to hang out with Frellis and Lellis. I'm so jealous. She is getting to do all kinds of amazing things.

    ReplyDelete