Tonight I took a nice study break to go to West Sixth, a local brewery here in Lexington. I went with Becca and Dana to meet up with Blair and some of her coworkers. Blair is about to start a new job and was celebrating with her colleagues! It was so nice of Blair to invite us to join as well! And I was excited for an excuse to try West Sixth, because I had heard so much about it.
I tried a few of the beers and got to eat dinner at Smithtown Seafood, which is located inside the brewery. The fish and chips was perfect with my pink lemon hibiscus beer! Becca, Dana and I hung out inside the brewery and enjoyed the atmosphere. I even got to spend some time getting to know Blair's husband, Shane!
I had a great time getting to know Blair's work friends and celebrating with them, as well as spending more time with the girls! I'm so lucky to have met such great people!





No comments:
Post a Comment