About Me

My photo
Things don’t have to be extraordinary to be beautiful. Even the ordinary can be beautiful. ― Wicker Park

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sleepover!

Hey guys!  I'm happy to report that I'm really loving my new life here in Lexington, and the new friends I'm spending so much time with.

The other night, Blair invited me over to spend the night.  It was a nice break for a Saturday night to hang out with her in Frankfort.  Her dog Cooper is so cute, I couldn't resist cuddling with him.  Blair also has a really nice guest room that she was nice enough to let me sleep in.  Sometimes it's nice to get away from your responsibilities and enjoy a night with a friend!



I also got to meet another one of Blair's friends, Emily.  She lives in Ohio but went to college with Blair and the girls.  She and Blair and their friend Sara are planning a big international trip in January, so Blair and Emily skype often.  She introduced me and we took a quick skype selfie!


 That's all for now!  Catch you guys soon!

1 comment: