About Me

My photo
Things don’t have to be extraordinary to be beautiful. Even the ordinary can be beautiful. ― Wicker Park

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Moving to Lexington, Kentucky!

Okay, so technically I am not moving to Lexington for forever, but I am moving here for law school! I grew up as a military brat all over, but South Carolina is where I call home. I graduated from USC and decided I was ready for a change. My closest friend from childhood, Allison, talked me into moving to the bluegrass state. I could not be more excited about my decision. My father studied law, and it was something that always interested me, so I've decided to pursue a legal career. I start my new journey at the University of Kentucky law school in just a few weeks! It's hard to believe!

While I've been getting settled in my new town, I've been able to get out and experience the unique culture of Lexington. Allison has taken me to some fun, uniquely Lexington things like Thursday Night Live and the farmers market downtown! The crepes there are to die for. One of my first nights in Lexington we visited a local brewery called Country Boy. Allison loves their unique beer and the chill atmosphere. We ran into one of Allison's coworkers and her friends, and we hit it off. I have to say that Kentucky should be know for their hospitality!




 It's hard being the new girl in town, so I'm thankful to have met some girls my own age and I hope we are able to hang out more. Tonight Whitney and Blair invited me over to work on crafts for Whitney's apartment and to go to dinner. I had a great time, and hope we are able to hang out more! 







1 comment:

  1. I think Ginny and Blair are going to be great friends. They really look like they are hitting it off.

    ReplyDelete