Speaking of bonds....I am so excited to announce that I'm going to ALSO be the chapter adviser at Phi Mu Rho Iota at UK! I was so honored and thrilled when they asked me to do it. I absolutely loved my time as a Phi Mu at the University of South Carolina. While I was there, I was pretty active on campus. I was really involved in campus ministries, res life ( I was an RA and RD eventually), and then of course Phi Mu. I loved acting in USC's sing fest every year. One year I actually was Snow White in our princess themed skit. Aren't all girls princesses? I am a little worried about how I'm going to manage my time, but I know I can do it. I love being busy and this will just take some adjustment. I'm so excited that my new friend, Whitney, also serves on the advisory council. It's just another way that we get to spend time together. I took a picture of the girls after the 5th night of spirit week practice. They are doing such a good job and I could not be more proud of them. LOVE, HONOR, TRUTH!!! Isnt this pic adorable!!!!

Last, but least, I got to spend another afternoon with Whitney. She actually invited me to go to her best friends wedding this weekend. I'm really excited to visit where the World's Chicken Festival is held. I hear weavers is delicious. I doubt we will have time to eat there, but maybe next time. Anyways, Whitney needed some last minute stuff before the wedding, so I thought I would join her. We had a lot of fun and I got the inside scoop on her speech. I really thought it was funny and know that her best friend will like it too. We also stopped and had dinner at Panera. We just couldn't stop laughing for some reason while we were there. Its just that instant connection you know. So nice to have a good friend around here. Maybe Blair can come the next time! I posted some pictures of my day below!
This is Whitney's rehearsal dress for the wedding. I HAD to try it on obviously! It was little long, but that is okay! I will definitely have to borrow it.
Then of course we had to take a selfie! Whitney needed a break from all the hard work she was putting into her speech and such. BFF's!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment