Anyways, they were playing south carolina and weren't expected to win, but with our faith and loud voices they got the victory! I didn't get too many pictures because it was so crazy but I had the time of my life. Once the game was over the fans started rushing onto the field. At first I had no idea what was happening, but all of a sudden I was being swept up and was on the field myself! I guess I have a thing for riots and being in the center of the action. I do know I love UK more than I ever expected to! It's definitely safe to say I'm beyond thrilled for basketball season to start! Go cats!!
About Me
- Ginny Gorman
- Things don’t have to be extraordinary to be beautiful. Even the ordinary can be beautiful. ― Wicker Park
Saturday, October 4, 2014
C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!
I'm officially a wildcat forever after witnessing such an incredible game tonight!! I usually only like watching volleyball but one of my workout pals, Marlene, talked me into going with her to the game tonight. I've really started working out to deal with my stress from school and my internship. It helps so much even if marlene is crazy sometimes. :)
Anyways, they were playing south carolina and weren't expected to win, but with our faith and loud voices they got the victory! I didn't get too many pictures because it was so crazy but I had the time of my life. Once the game was over the fans started rushing onto the field. At first I had no idea what was happening, but all of a sudden I was being swept up and was on the field myself! I guess I have a thing for riots and being in the center of the action. I do know I love UK more than I ever expected to! It's definitely safe to say I'm beyond thrilled for basketball season to start! Go cats!!
Anyways, they were playing south carolina and weren't expected to win, but with our faith and loud voices they got the victory! I didn't get too many pictures because it was so crazy but I had the time of my life. Once the game was over the fans started rushing onto the field. At first I had no idea what was happening, but all of a sudden I was being swept up and was on the field myself! I guess I have a thing for riots and being in the center of the action. I do know I love UK more than I ever expected to! It's definitely safe to say I'm beyond thrilled for basketball season to start! Go cats!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ginny got to hang out with Sam and Marlene?!? I bet she loves them as much as I do. They are super fun. She should go to BWW sometimes with them!
ReplyDelete